Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tank on Tuesday

HI!! My name is Tank, and my mom has asked me to be her guest *star* on Tuesdays.

This is me and my mom when I was just a little guy


So last night my mom was telling me about Take Your Dog to Work Day and I was so excited!! I thought maybe I would get to spend all day with my mom while she was at work, but she then told me that unfortunately I would not be going. She told me that my job protecting the house while she and dad were away was a very important job!

But for some of you other lucky pups out there, mark your calendars!! Friday 6/24/11 is Take Your Dog to Work Day. This day was founded by Pet Sitters International to celebrate the companion animal relationship and to encourage adoption from local shelters. Hey! My little brother Rocket is from a local animal shelter!

Are your parents participating in Take Your Dog to Work Day? Time to bring out the Pet Taxi and pack up your bones and go strut your stuff at mom or dad's workplace!!

Be sure to come back on tell us all about it!! 


Until next week....
(transcribed by Karen, Tank's Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment